Game Rev Link

THE GAME REV.COM Check out everything Game Rev related and make some noise for our new show!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dead Island Trailer Review...whatever!


I don't know who Ryan McCord thinks he is and why he is so amazingly proud of his lame ass review of the Dead Island Trailer, but what is much more disconcerting is the fact that all these lemmings are rushing out to watch. 10,000 views in a week? I can do a vlog. I have followers. He just had to go and be the first one to publish it. All that rat is doing is jumping on the bandwagon. I don't even think he knows anything about Dead Island. He just knew it would be a popular SEO search and he's all fancy-pants trying to impress the boss.

If you want to be a kiss ass, go ahead. It doesn't make you a good reviewer. It doesn't make you a special person. It's not like zombies are as hot as demons, though the one that is running around with no arm and her boobs just out there, well that's just gross. Who wants to look at that. I don't like to see the falling apart flesh of a half degraded body, but that's what makes them so damn fun to kill. Anything where you get to shoot stuff is cool and we all know it.

Anyway, I am throwing it out there. What do you want to see my first vlog about? I leave it open to comments and votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment